Over the years we have been a leading organization in the offering of civil and criminal justice technology resolution to assist the public in monitoring, correction, public security, and investigation. Ever since our creation, we have been serving a broad range of clients in the correction industry and us hard working hard to improve and upgrade our services as well as products. Once a week our management team has been making sure that our customers get new products which have been assisting them in dealing with crime issues. We have been receiving emails as well as letters from clients who are happy with our services, and some of their comments and compliments are as listed below.
- A customer mentioned that using our telephone services, they were able to use the records to file a case regarding a corrupt staff member. The investigation led to the arrest of the staff.
- A correctional facility monitored its call record and got information concerning the use and the purchase of d rugs by the inmates. The telephone records also gave information regarding threats and money transfer.
- Another happy client mentioned that their organization has been using our services and products and they were glad that our company has been improving the services over the years.
- Our investigation tool has been of great benefit to correctional facilities when it comes to handling harassment complaints.
- An inmate conversation was of great help to one of our customers after listening to it, and it helps and serves as court evidence.
We are an inmate provider firm with our Headquarters located in Dallas Texas. Ever since our creation, we have been devoted to offering services including emergency response, communication, information management, inmate self-service, biometric analysis, public information, as well as monitoring of products and services. We have been serving more than 3500 correctional facilities across the nation and over 1200000 inmates in the United States.